JellyPages.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

The One With All the Flowers

I finally edited this blog so it's no longer humdrum looking. 


Found this on one of my Facebook posts.



So beautiful and calming especially on days when the world's gone crazy. 

Sometimes you just want to stop where there is practically nobody and check out flowers like these.





The defiant bloom









Some of these were taken on a rainy day. I had walked all the way to the nearest mall to get these heels just to find out they were sold out. I was soaking wet by the time I got home but couldn't resist taking pictures of these pink roses. 



Regarding my stories, I got a flash of inspiration this morning when I thought of making my main character, Karena play a Guzheng. It's a Chinese zither. It was an idea that came to me in the past though it was for a different story with the same characters. ^_^ 

A scene of a Chinese woman playing the pipa on the porch initially then it evolved into the guzheng. When you watch a lot of Chinese fantasies, you see a lot of characters play the guzheng to accompany a beautiful scene featuring long hair blowing in the wind, the woman or man being smitten by the player playing the guzheng. For some odd reason, the guzheng has always made me think of the piano, which is my favorite Western instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment