JellyPages.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

NaNoWriMo!

Hey! I haven't been posting here much but at least I've kinda been working on my stories and novel. That is right. I've decided to jump from manuscript to short story to manuscript. Not very smart of me. Oh, well. I changed my layout again in time for Halloween. I don't think I'll be doing anything for Halloween even though I said that I might do a countdown in my last post. Haha I want to do a story about my gerbils and hamsters going treat-or-tricking and encountering something sinister though. Hehe Will that story come about before Halloween? I tend to tell myself to write stories for my favorite holidays which almost never come into fruition.

I went to the Boston Book Festival last Saturday. I was so nervous because I voluntarily went on a stage to read my own story out loud. My friends made it before my group was called so I was so happy. One of them told me that I sounded nervous but I overcame my fear of speaking in public for love of my stories.  I really enjoyed some of the other participants' stories. To be honest, there were some peoples' stories that I couldn't hear very well due to my anxiety that my friends might not make it and my own personal nervousness. It's over now.

I will be doing NaNoWriMo this year. Hopefully, I'll be able to win this year. Every year I say I would do it, I just quit before I even make it the goal. I'm also going to write a short story for a contest. I hope I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment